Wednesday 20 October 2010

Me: Sarah Bee

Hi I'm Sarah. To tell you a bit about me I live in England, Uk. I absolutely love animals. I also love reading and regularly read different types of book genres. I enjoy reading the book and then watching the film to see how the director interoperates the book. My favourite books are Slumdog Millionaire and Born to Run. Born to Run is about a greyhound who was rescued from a canal by a young boy. I particularly enjoyed this book because of the greyhound aspect of it.

I own a retired racing greyhound called Joey, his racing name: Governor Joe. He regularly raced at Belle Vue in Manchester. Overall he took part in one hundred and three races and won nineteen of them! Joey is now seven and I have only had him for four months. I let him off his lead every night and he runs as if he is on the track.

As an animal lover I have two Syrian hamsters called Fidget and Tigger. Fidget is from a local pet shop and Tigger is a rescue from a lagged pet store. On the more unusual side I have two African albino clawed frogs called Freddie and Tiny. Freddie is five years and Tiny is three. They live together in a fish tank in my hall.

When I'm not spending time with my pets I volunteer at a local animal sanctuary. I work with rescued ponies, pigs, rabbits and a variety of birds including chickens and ducks. I also enjoy horse riding although at the moment I'm not taking any lessons. I hope you've enjoyed my blog.

Until next time bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment